Your shopping cart is empty!
This policy covers the processing of all personal information by SC SHOPONLINE LA SRL (company number 37654411) whose registered address is P-ta Natiunilor Unite nr. 3-4, bl. B-2, sc. A, et. 5, ap. 28, sect. 4, Bucharest.
This policy (together with our Terms&Conditions and any other documents referred to therein) sets out the basis on which we will process any personal information we collect from you, or that you provide to us. Please read the following carefully.
We may collect and process the following information about you:
Information you give us. You may give us information by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, search for a product, place an order on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information.
The following information may be collected, but will be anonymised and will not contain any information from which you can be identified:
• Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address of your computer, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
• Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
No personally identifiable information is stored in these cookies.
For the full technical explanation, read more about cookies used on our site.
If you wish to remove these cookies, you can do so by following these instructions.
We will never pass on your email address or personal information to a third party for marketing purposes. We will provide your email address to delivery services for the sole purpose of sending you tracking notifications for your delivery.
You can unsubscribe any time
When you join the ErossPlay La email newsletter, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link that is at the bottom of every message that we send. Or you can send a message to our customer care department and we will unsubscribe you.
Personal information you provide is used by us only for the following purposes:
• To improve your shopping experience at our website
• To process your order
• With your permission, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet may not be completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access.
The Data Protection has various provisions which ensure that any person who has access to your personal information must comply with strict rules.
The Act provides the following principles, which we follow at all times:
• We will process your data fairly and lawfully.
• We will obtain your data only for specified and lawful purposes, and shall not use it for any other purpose.
• We will ensure that personal data held shall be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose for which it is held.
• We will ensure that personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
• We will ensure that personal data shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose.
• We will ensure that personal data shall be processed in accordance with your rights under the Act.
• We will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect any personal data from any destruction, damage or loss.
• We will not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area unless that country or territory ensures an adequate level of protection.
We control and operate our site from Romania (regardless of where hosting servers are located). All matters relating to the site are governed by the laws of Romania, without reference to conflict or choice of law principles. You agree that jurisdiction and venue for any legal proceeding relating to the site shall be the courts of Romania. We do not warrant or imply that the Site or materials on it are appropriate for use outside of the EU. If you are located outside of the EU, you are solely responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
If for any reason any part of this policy is found to void or unenforceable, it will be deemed severed from the remainder of the policy, which will continue in full force and effect.